Sunday 6 January 2008

January 2nd

"I´m gonna make a change.For once in my life. It´s gonna feel real good. Gonna make a difference. Gonna make it right I'm starting with the man in the mirror"

Micheal Jackson

My eyes are the mirror that reflects my thoughts and my feelings.

Through them I have seen everything that has shaped the person I am.

Today they have seen the coffin that took my Dad on his final journey.

A poignant day because in my eyes he led a sad life.

However, who am I to judge?

I am the daughter that he never really knew.

My word for 2008 is .... FREEDOM








4 comments:

tee said...

I hope you don't mind me commenting but this post on your blog really has touched me. I lost my dad this past April and your words here have just touched me so much.! Probably because I feel my dad never really knew me..I was not the one that was close to him....I always felt a bit short of his honor but don't get me wrong..I loved and love my dad deeply.

Shirley said...

Tee, I know exactly were you are coming from and thankyou so much for visiting and leaving your comment.X

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

An amazing photo and entry, you have shown tremendous strength over these last few weeks

Lisa said...

lots of love for this post x