Tuesday 12 February 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's"
Inspiration could come from the beautiful Miss Audrey Hepburn; her fashion, poise and elegance. Try looking at the title; breakfast. Maybe the famous scenes of Audrey window shopping at Tiffanys will inspire your photograph today.
**************
When looking for inspiration I often start with the obvious!
Then I take time to find out more.Followed by a time to reflect.
Moving on to my own research,

by window shopping!
Then selecting my Christmas present for 2008 LOL
Singing to myself ....
Diamonds are a Shirl's best friend!






8 comments:

Curly said...

Oh Shirley I love it, you are so funny. fab pics as normal and a really good take on this.

Mary B said...

Wonderful wonderful photos especially the last one and I do like your song.

Barbara said...

Loving all the pics particularly the black and white boxes /cake whatever.

willowthewysp said...

This is so brilliant!!!
Well done you!

knitkath said...

Love the pics, hope you get your Xmas pressie!

Jane said...

wow bonkers money! great story today!

Minty Magic said...

"And the prize for the best interpretation of a prompt goes to ... ... the lady in the sparkly diamond necklace."

Fantastic - best one yet!!!!

Steph said...

Thats so great! Loving that necklace