Sunday 6 April 2008

April 6th

“I would rather have eyes that cannot see;
ears that cannot hear;
lips that cannot speak,
than a heart that cannot love”
Robert Tizon
Over the last 48 hours I have been taught by two amazing ladies.
Shimelle and Karen
have given me so much inspiration
and
FUN
********
Shimelle taking us through the stages of scrapbooking
and
making me realise why I love to do it.
*******
Karen talking from the heart and making us
laugh and cry at the same time.
I have never seen so many tissues being used
at any one time before in a classroom!
********
“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.”
James Earl Jones
********
Scrapbooking helps me utter the words in my heart


7 comments:

knitkath said...

What a great pic, and memory! Lucky you!

Mary B said...

Great photo and super to have met those two lovely ladies.

Barbara said...

Lovely picture. Sounds like you had a fantastic time.

Debbie H said...

Wow! How cool is that Shirley!!! I am so jealous of you!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Fab photo to look back on - did you get your Xmas Journal signed?

moomoo said...

I go onto Karen Russells site via yours Shirley and would agree with you regarding 'from the heart'.Her photo's and comments are just so fantastic.
Hope you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a lovely time on your first retreat. lovely photos as always