Saturday 3 May 2008

May 3rd

"Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries."
Corita Kent
Just waking up this morning and seeing the sunshine really
does make me feel good.
Although I may not have a lot of energy myself at the moment
it does not stop me appreciating the energy of nature, especially
at this time of year.
The birds are nesting, the plants are growing and life moves on.
The only down side to this is the grass needs cutting in the
garden but then you can't have everything!!!!
********
Sometimes it seems like God is difficult to find and impossibly far away.
We get so caught up in our small daily duties and
irritations that they become the only things that we can focus on.
What we forget is that God's love and beauty are all around us,
every day, if only we would take the time to look up and see them.
~Matthias

9 comments:

knitkath said...

Beautiful photo! Nature's energy is wonderful, but I agree about the grass cutting!

Lynne said...

I too took a photo in the sunshine this morning, it is a glorious day!
I love the quote you found. May I copy it? Thank you!!

mandijane said...

Astro Turf would work well in this situation I often think....however I love the smell of freshly cut grass despite being a hay fever sufferer......

Mary B said...

What a beautiful Photograph. and you are so right about the grass lol

willowthewysp said...

such a beautiful photo!
Sunshine in the morning really does have a feel good factor:)

dddeeebbbzzz said...

A beautiful photo. My jungle could certainly do with some of my energy!!

Curly said...

I forgot the camera when Ollie and I did a two hour walk this morning and came across an alpaca stud farm! Glad you had the yours for this beautiful shot.

Minty Magic said...

A beautiful photo. Is it from your garden? Isn't why we have men - to do the lawn? :-)

Inspiration Alley said...

Beautiful photo. Nature always makes me feel better, reminds me of all that's right with the world.